Half-day excursion around Barcelona that will allow you to discover the history of the city while visiting some of the most important places in a comfortable and easy way. The tour includes a guided walking tour through the Gothic Quarter, including the Cathedral. Afterwards, enjoy a panoramic tour through the highlights of Barcelona: Passeig de Gràcia, the Triumph Arc, the Olympic Village and Montjuic Area, including the entrance fee to the Castle. Finally, you have the option to upgrade your tour adding the entrance fee to Poble Espanyol, and also the lunch there
- La Pedrera is the reflection of Gaudi’s imagination, with an atypical terrace dominated by chimneys that remind of medieval knights.
- The Montjuïc Cable Car takes the visitor to Parc de Montjuïc, Mirador and Castell de Montjuïc to enjoy the finest panoramic views of Barcelona.
- Poble Espanyol is an open-air Spanish architectural museum with full-scale replicas of the characteristic buildings, squares and streets of the country.
- The Barcelona Cathedral represents the beauty of the Gothic Catalan art and has a magnificent Cloister in which thirteen white geese are kept.
- Transport to the monuments.
- Bilingual guide.
- Radio guide system.
- Montjuïc Castle entrance fee.
- Montjuïc cable car ride.
- Entrance fee to the Cathedral.
- Poble Espanyol entrance fee (if option selected).
- Lunch menu in Restaurant La Font de Prades (if option selected).
- Lunch or other services not specified above.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Optional gratuities.
- Transport from Poble Espanyol to city center.
- This tour is bilingual English and Spanish, however for your comfort, a radio guide system is offered during the tour, in groups of more than 5 people.
- Correct dress code may be requested to access the Cathedral.
- The visit in Poble Espanyol is on your own (not guided). Please note that transportation back to the city center is not provided.
- Please, be aware that the tour includes Walking Tours, we kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking.
- From the end of January to the beginning of March (dates to be confirmed) the cable car doesn’t work due to maintenance tasks, this service will be replaced by an appetizer at the Montjuïc Castle.
- Please remember to request a change in the usual menu due to food intolerance or other reason when making your reservation and wait for the answer. If you do not notify us in advance, the company is not responsible for not being able to serve you an alternative menú.
- This tour has 3 different options; Highlights (Tour Only), Highlights with Poble Espanyol Entrance Fee & Highlights with Poble Espanyol Entrance Fee and Lunch Included.
- If you choose the option with Poble Espanyol Entrance Fee & Lunch included, you can enjoy 2 menu options in the Restaurant Font de Prades:
Menu 1 A starter to be chosen: Spinach “canelones” with pinions / Salad with crudités. / Andalusian “gazpacho” cream. A main course to be chosen: Grilled chicken and side dish. / Grilled bass and side dish. / Grilled catalán sausage with white beans. Dessert: Crema catalana. Bread with tomato and a glass of wine and mineral water per personMenu 1 Main course: Paella marinera. Dessert: Crema catalana. Bread with tomato and a glass of wine and mineral water per person
- This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at: Carrer de Balmes nº 5.
- This tour ends at Plaça Catalunya or at Poble Español depending on the option you choose.
- Please check in at the counter at least 15 minutes before the departure time.
- Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact, 0034 93 317 64 54 / email@example.com
- Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show