Have a comfortable and high speed travel to Barcelona. Get on our Hop on & Hop off bus and go all over the wonders of this Gaudí’s city
- The Barcelona Cathedral represents the beauty of the Ghotic Catalan art and has a magnificent Cloister in which thirteen white geese are kept.
- La Rambla is the most known city’s promenade that takes from Canaletes to Monument a Colom passing through the Gran Teatre del Liceu and Mercat de la Boquería.
- Sagrada Família, Park Güell, La Pedrera and Casa Batlló are the jewels of the Modernist architect Antoni Gaudí.
- Tibidabo shows off about being the best lookout of Barcelona. The Temple Expiatori del Sagrat Cor and the Theme Park add their appeal to this mountain’s charm.
- Roundtrip High Speed Train tickets Madrid – Barcelona – Madrid.
- Tickets for the Barcelona Hop-on Hop-off City Tour Bus.
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above.
- Departure time: To be advised. Early morning. In the evening you will return to Sants Railway Station (AVE) in Barcelona on your own.
- Check in time: When booking is confirmed you will be informed of the departure time.
- Departure & Arrival: Puerta de Atocha Railway Station – AVE Trains Departures.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended on this tour.
- Children under 4 years old are free of charge but do not have seat on the High Speed Train and must travel on an adult knees.