Combine 2 Half Day tours and save money!!! A unique day in three indispensable places: the royalty of El Escorial, the history at the Valley of the Fallen and the medieval essence of Toledo
- The Royal Monastery of El Escorial is an architectural complex built in the 16th century. Is a ‘must see’ to visit the Hapsburg Royal Palace, the Kings and Princes Mausoleum and the Basilica. All built following the Renaissance style.
- The Valley of the Fallen was built to commemorate the combatants who died during the Spanish Civil War. The Basílica de la Santa Cruz del Valle de los Caídos is carved into the mountain.
- The Church of Santo Tomé holds El Greco masterpiece painting ‘The Burial of the Count of Orgaz’, set over this genius painter tomb.
- Air conditioned motor coach.
- Bilingual Official guide.
- Entrances to the monuments in Toledo: Church of St. Tomé (or Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes), Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca and Mosque of El Cristo de la Luz.
- Entrance to the Royal Monastery of El Escorial
- Entrance to the Valley of the Fallen and the Basilica
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified.
- This tour is bilingual and will be in English and Spanish.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Children under 6 years old are free, lunch and consumptions not included.
- You have approximately 1 hour between both parts of the excursions to get lunch. The different options of the tour excursion are listed below:
– Without Lunch – No lunch included
– With Lunch – The menu includes: a starter and a main course to choose, bread, a drink and a dessert.