Show your footballer spirit at the Real Madrid stadium. Go across its trophies and facilities in a unique visit and without waiting
- The Santiago Bernabéu is Real Madrid’s stadium open to all the football fans to enjoy club’s trophies and facilities.
- To put oneself in Madrid football players’ shoes is possible when stepping the pitch. Imagination takes visitors to hear fans’ energy and feel the players’ excitement.
- The Champions League trophies appear shiny in glass cabinets in order to remember the success of the team with most Champions League won trophies.
- Entrance to Bernabeu Tour.
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above.
- Santiago Bernabeu Stadium Tour Opening Times:
- Monday to Saturday: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Sundays and Holidays: 10:30 am to 6:30 pm.
- On Match Days the tour will be open until 5 hours before the kick-off, with no access to dressing rooms.