The Royal Palace was built in the XVIII century upon the ancient Baroque Italian style fortress of the Habsburg. It is one of the most beautiful and best preserved palaces in Europe and a symbol of the permanence and consolidation of Madrid as the capital of the Kingdom. The Palace was the official residence of the Spanish Monarchy from 1765 to 1931. To date, the most stunning receptions of the Spanish Crown are celebrated here: audiences, dinner parties, signature of agreements and the traditional ceremony of presentation of Credential Letters from foreign ambassadors to His Majesty the Kin
- Visit one of the most beautiful and best preserved palaces in Europe.
- The Palace was the official residence of the Spanish Monarchy from 1765 to 1931.
- Walk through the rooms where audiences and dinner parties took place.
- Bilingual official guide.
- Early Entrance and guided tour to Royal Palace.
- “Skip the line” access
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- This tour is bilingual and will be in English and Spanish.